Who it's for: Business Analysts, Data Scientists, and everyone in between looking to write their own rulebook on what’s possible in Excel.
What it is: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is the programming language for Excel and other Microsoft Office programs. VBA is used to automate repetitive processes and frequent actions. Even more, it can be used to build tools that otherwise don’t exist in Excel.
What you'll learn: In this series, users will be guided through the foundational concepts of VBA in Excel. Users will learn to build macros from the ground up, starting with recording macros that require little to no code, and working towards building their own macros using crucial VBA concepts such as Loop, If Then, and other complex functions.
- Worksheets Methods (3:25)
- DateSerial and Format (10:03)
- Sheet Template Generator (6:48)
- Move (3:19)
- PrintOut and PrintPreview (2:10)
- Practice - Part 1 (8:29)
- Practice - Part 2 (1:34)
- Practice - Part 3 (1:44)
- Practice - Part 4 (3:33)
- Practice - Part 5 (10:36)
- Practice - Part 6 (2:30)
- Custom Functions - Part 1 (6:43)
- Custom Functions - Part 2 (3:30)
- Custom Functions - Part 3 (9:34)
- Conclusion (0:29)