Who it's for: This course was designed for teams and organizations currently using or planning on implementing SharePoint Online. It’s for users looking for an entry point to foundational SharePoint concepts.
What it is: SharePoint is a web-based platform designed to facilitate more effective communication and collaboration on projects, within teams, and through standard day-to-day operations.
What you'll learn: Get started with the tools and knowledge needed to start using and working within the SharePoint environment. This course is designed from the ground up to introduce students to standard navigation and practices. Students will learn to engage with and contribute to files, projects, and other collaborative resources that are fundamental to the SharePoint experience.
- Introduction (0:55)
- How Information is Shared (2:36)
- Challenges When Sharing Data (5:47)
- What is SharePoint? (2:27)
- SharePoint Pillars (2:46)
- Common SharePoint Scenarios (3:17)
- Accessing a SharePoint Site (1:37)
- Accessing Anywhere on Any Device (1:54)
- Understanding SharePoint Sites (1:04)
- SharePoint Online vs On-Premises (2:02)
- SharePoint Components (4:28)
- Site Hierarchy (3:13)
- Elements of a Site - Part 1 (3:10)
- Elements of a Site - Part 3 (5:20)
- Elements of a Site - Part 2 (4:09)
- Introduction to Permissions (4:32)